to help you play harder"
From Junction 10 West Bound (towards Kettering) -
1. Take 1st exit from main roundabout signed Burton Latimer.
2. Take right hand lane to next mini roundabout, then take second exit.
3. At next roundabout (with Altendiez Way) take 1st exit to carry straight on.
4. At Mini Roundabout take second exit turning right. (Station Road).
5. We are located approximately 250 metres up the hill and on the left. Look for the word 'Chigwell' over the front door.
From Junction 10 East Bound (away from Kettering) -
1. Take 3rd exit from main roundabout signed Burton Latimer
2. follow steps 2.-5. as for West Bound (above)
From Wellingborough -
1. Continue on A509 through Isham village
2. At mini roundabout on Kettering side of Isham village, take second exit turning right. (Station Road)
3. Continue over railway bridge into Burton Latimer
4. We are located approximately 800 metres from the railway bridge traffic lights, on the right. Look for the word 'Chigwell' over the front door.
From Findeon, Higham Ferrers, Rushden -
1. Follow A6 through Finedon towards Kettering
2. At main roundabout with A14 (Junction 10), take 1st exit from roundabout signed Burton Latimer
3. Follow steps 4.-5. of above directions for A14 West Bound
N.B. Country (B) road route
From Moulton, Northampton & nearby villages -
1. Drive towards Kettering A43
2. At RED HOUSE junction (slip turn off ) located at old Red House pub and Shell petrol station turn right towards Orlingbury village.
3. On entering Orlingbury village branch right to T-junction.
4. At T-junction turn right and then immediately 1st left towards Isham village
5. Follow country road to mini roundabout at Isham village (junction with A509) and take 1st exit turning left onto A509 towards Kettering.
6. Follow steps 2-4 for above directions from A509
From Northampton -
1. At the Wilby Way roundabout junction with the A509, take 1st exit onto A509 Wilby Way.
2. At next roundabout, take 2nd exit, continuing up hill on Wilby Way.
3. At next roundabout, take 2nd exit, turning right onto Park Farm Way
4. At next roundabout, take 2nd exit to continue along Park Farm Way
5. At next roundabout, take 3rd exit onto Niort Way
6. At next roundabout, take 1st exit, turning left towards Isham and Kettering on A509.
7. Continue along A509 to Isham village and follow steps 1-4 above for directions from A509
The information compiled on this site is Copyright 2002 - present by David Brown Sports Therapy Practice and by the individual authors.